Since 1987, Mitie’s 68,000 employees, have been serving companies and communities across the world. We're the UK’s leading facilities management company. Our clients range from banks to retailers, hospitals to schools, and critical government sites. We make a positive difference to millions of people, every day, and we're very proud of this. Join us and together there's no limit to what we can achieve.
· To undertake the Building Services Engineering Apprenticeship
· To successfully complete the apprenticeship programme as outlined
· Attendance at college as required
· Timely submission of all college works/assignments/projects
· To work with the site team carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports
· To work with the site team carrying out Reactive and emergency tasks and complete the associated paperwork
· To work with the site team to carry out any fabric tasks as required
· Use handheld technology effectively to carry out all tasks
· Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to tasks required on site.
· All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
· To forge and maintain excellent customer relations with on site clients at all times
· To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
· To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
· To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
· To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
· Strong customer care focus.
· Good communication skills.
· Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
· Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.